Metamorphasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metamorphasis

In this world, people and animals are one and the same. Choose your character...And your inner animal

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't)) Empty
PostSubject: Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't))   Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't)) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 pm

((First of all, wishes to stab fuki for having the same picture I was gonna use. (fuki is also the one who told me of the site and who helped me come up with the ideas for this character.))

Name: Dante Ross

Type of human: Sphere weilder

Looks: I'll explain the pictures in bio.

Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't)) L_b9062501816ebc128264acc30c763b86

Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't)) Babysassorivu1

This is about 5 feet tall.
Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't)) 7dbdb881925814a987f0d0b2a13122c6

Sphere/Rank: Pheonix ((No he is not immortal, he cannot control fire))

Personality: He is a very wise individual. When he is defending something that he believes in he will often speak very fiery speeches as to why his beliefs are right. He also however can act a little childish when he doesn't get his way. All in all he is someone whose weapon of choice would be words and writing, and if confronted with violence he will likely attempt to flee.

Bio: When he was rather young he received his sphere and it is sticking out of his right shoulder a little bit. The spheres only ability is this; when he starts acting childish he bursts into flames and when the flames are gone he has turned into a six year old soot covered child with charcoal black hair. ((The child is what he looked like at six with the only difference being hair color.)) After a nights sleep though he wakes up as an 18 year old again. Since he's gotten the sphere he has moved around a lot and tried to settle down only to leave because he does not wish to have any violent confrontations with those that dislike the sphere weilders. His main problem is that if he is not careful turning into the phoenix then he is likely to catch something on fire, and he loses his clothes. He has been successful as an inventor. His inventions are nothing life changing, but they have however gotten him quite wealthy.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't))   Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Seems Like Its Finished To Me. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't))   Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't))   Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante Ross ((done unless you say it isn't))
Page 1 of 1