Metamorphasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metamorphasis

In this world, people and animals are one and the same. Choose your character...And your inner animal

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:40 pm

*Dante is walking towards his house*

"Ahhh, another peaceful day."
Back to top Go down
Aimi

Aimi

PostSubject: Re: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:19 am

Aimi in fox form bounced out from the bushes and then looked at Dante and sneezed while turning to human form(avi)
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:14 pm

"Hi! There must be a lot of sphere wielders around here, they seem to be just about everywhere. Anyways, my name's Dante, I'm a fellow sphere weilder and my animal is the phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Aimi

Aimi

PostSubject: Re: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 am

Aimi looked at him and then rolled round on the ground, she then went to human form
"cool"

p.s. when shes changes to human form shes but naked
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 am

"I'd show you my transformation, but these clothes are rather expensive..... you see my clothes burn off when I morph."
Back to top Go down
Aimi

Aimi

PostSubject: Re: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:05 am

Uh ok well im Aimi
*she opened her backpack and took outsome clothes and got dressed
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:27 pm

"So what brings you out here?" asks Dante curiously
Back to top Go down
Aimi

Aimi

PostSubject: Re: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:58 am

"nothing just walking around"
aimi smiled and movd closer to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))   Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante's secluded cottage on the lake ((open))
Page 1 of 1