Metamorphasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metamorphasis

In this world, people and animals are one and the same. Choose your character...And your inner animal

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Wont be the one to die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis

Noctis

I Wont be the one to die Empty
PostSubject: I Wont be the one to die   I Wont be the one to die EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Noctis was in the forest, he could feel his sphere iritating his skin on his back. "Urg.." he let the sphere activate itself for a moment just so the pain would stop. His skin turned a darker shade and his hair grew longer with a grayish purple tint to it. His wing's grew out and he let his shirt fall to his waist. He looked like an abomination compared to normal people. "Damn this thing" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Shitsuren

Shitsuren

I Wont be the one to die Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Wont be the one to die   I Wont be the one to die EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Trowa was walking through the forest. An intriging expression on his face as he could only think about the sphere weilders. That's right, Trowa was thinking of ways to harnest the abilities of the sphere and the sphere weilders. Maybe there was a secret to how it works or a secret about the spheres that no one knows. Trowa roamed the forest looking for ideas as he held his White sphere in his hand and stared into it like a crystal ball. He heard the voice of a stranger and quickly he investigated.
Back to top Go down

I Wont be the one to die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metamorphasis :: Out of Town :: Forest-
Jump to: