Metamorphasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metamorphasis

In this world, people and animals are one and the same. Choose your character...And your inner animal

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swimming! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Suzu

Suzu

Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 pm

"A friend is a friend no matter what the actions." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 pm

ya but if that friend indangers more friends then what...would you risk every one just to save one??
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 pm

"I'd find a way to stop them. I've managed before, I could do it again."
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:27 pm

....... thats not the point there be a time when you cant do nothing.... an they will die all of them....note even a dragon have unlimited power... un like you all i know how to keep a low profile.... *he waddles on her stomic up to her face* its called dont use the sphere like it was a toy....... never use it in large areas with lots of poeple not matter what.... every time you kill or hurt some one in that form your hurting a family....
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:30 pm

"You think I don't know that?" She sighed. "I do try and keep a low profile. The only time I ever transform in front of normal people, is when I either have no choice or I'm playing the distraction. And even then, if I AM playing a distraction, I never breathe fire purposefully on anyone, unless they turn a gun on me."
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:36 pm

not even when they turn a gun on you your a dragon your sapost to have pride, be wise. an let other handdle there own messes. an dont for get your scale are hard they would protect you so stop trying to make exsuces to justify when you did when i had to save you.... you know how many people you all killed.. in fact one of them was just doing his job an he had just had a baby girl.... his wife died giving birth to the baby an your killed her only father now shes in a ophange at 5 weeks old... *fuki never got enomtional much an he starts to cry an he covers his face* so many people died.. mothers an fathers....
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:38 pm

"I'm not saying what I did was right." She looked away sadly. "Hell, I'm not even saying I didn't kill people. If I'm being completely honest, I think the whole thing was my fault."
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:42 pm

no you just wen in blind... well i better go.... *he tranfomes in to human on her stomic an gets up an he takes his glasses an grabs his towel an wraps it around him an walks off to a set of showers to get the salt off*
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:43 pm

She sat up. "See you around sometime." She jumped up and transformed, flying away.
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm

ya,..... *he wahs off the salt an he sighs* she got a bad choice in friends.... but the wolf an fox seemed nice..
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

"I heard that. And you forgot the falcon." She called.
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:52 pm

i never met him.... *he sighs* by the sound of it she has a thing for some one i dont know..
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 pm

"Your point?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming! (Open)   Swimming! (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming! (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3